The summer school will take place in the University of Tartu Faculty of Arts and Humanities building in Jakobi 2. Workshops will take place in rooms that have sufficient amount of power outlets for laptops. Public and eduroam wifi are available in all areas.
Following health safety guidelines due to the COVID-19 situation, all classroom will be filled to a maximum of half capacity. Disenfectant and also masks will be provided.
Lunch is not provided, as there are several restaurants, cafes and pubs nearby that have reasonably priced (4-6 €) daily offers. You can see a list of daily offers at päevapakkumised.ee/tartu (unfortunately only in Estonian). Few recommended nearby places for lunch:
- Pierre - self service daily offers with outdoor seating option in a French themed restaurant. Usually has vegetarian options.
- Kohvipaus - wraps, salads, muffins and coffee to go
- KAUSS Kampus - poke bowls with vegan options
- Pahad Poisid - pub food, outdoor seating available
- Püssirohukelder - hearty meals at an historic location, outdoor seating available
- Werner - famous traditional cafe, great for coffee, cakes and pastries, also has lunch offers