The summer school will take place in the University of Tartu Faculty of Arts and Humanities buildings in Jakobi 2 and Lossi 3. Social events will take in various locations. See schedule for additional information.
Workshops will take place in separate rooms that have sufficient amount of power outlets for laptops. Public and eduroam wifi are available in all areas. Jakobi 2-105 and Lossi 3-406 are computer classes.
Lunch is not provided, as there are several restaurants, cafes and pubs nearby that have reasonably priced (4-6 €) daily offers. You can see a list of daily offers at päevapakkumised.ee/tartu (unfortunately only in Estonian). Few recommended places for lunch:
- GÖÖK - vegetarian food at an alternative bar/club.
- Pierre - self service daily offers in French themed restaurant
- Kohvipaus - wraps, salads, muffins and coffee to go
- Pahad Poisid - pub food
- Püssirohukelder - hearty meals at an historic location
- Hot Pot - asian food, usually has vegetarian options
Summer school and social event locations: